Sims Urban Oasis Location
Sims Urban Oasis is strategically located at the junction of Sims Drive and Aljunied Road. The idyllic residential area of Sims Drive is a hidden gem conveniently situated at the edge of the vibrant city. Located just a 5-minute walk from Aljunied MRT station (which is one station away from Paya Lebar MRT Interchange and 4 MRT stops from City Hall), traveling by public transport is a breeze as Paya Lebar is serviced by both the East-West MRT line and the Circle MRT line. For those who drive, it’s only a short 12-minute drive from the Marina Bay area, with links to major expressways like the PIE, KPE and ECP, and major roads such as Aljunied Road, Sims Avenue, Paya Lebar Road and Changi Road.more about Sims Urban Oasis location and amenities here…
Sims Urban Oasis is the new epicenter to live, work and play. Conveniently located at idyllic Sims Drive, earmarked for development to become the next iconic lifestyle enclave, you are near to what matters. The Marina Bay, CBD, Singapore Sports Hub, Changi Airport, reputable schools, Paya Lebar Central and Aljunied MRT station. In addition to a myriad of entertainment, dining and shopping options, you can look forward to new facilities, communal plazas, as well as a splendid waterfront promenade.
Be pampered by a spectacular array of shopping delights at both the newest and trendiest shopping malls, as well as festive bazaars.
- Paya Lebar Square
- Kallang Wave Mall
- City Plaza
- Geylang Serai Pedestrian Mall
- Aperia Shopping Mall
- Kallang Leisure Mall
The need for quality education is well catered for. There will also be a demand for students from these educational institutions for accommodation near their schools.
- James Cook University
- Nexus International School
- Geylang Methodist Primary School
- Kong Hwa School
- WDA Lifelong Learning Instіtute
- National Continuing Education Training Campus (Upcoming)
Culture & Cuisine
Live in the future of coveted residential areas where culture meets metropolis. Satisfy your craving for local delights at nostalgic Sims Vista Market & Food Centre, and Geylang Serai Market. Discover tradition as you stroll along colonial shophouses at Tanjong Katong. Immerse yourself in the present, with visits to chic cafes and swanky gastrobars in the vicinity.
– The Tuckshop
– Cafe Melba
– Maple and Market
Sports and leisure
Sims Urban Oasis is designed to be a smart community hub that fosters an active lifestyle. Its vision for an active community is complemented by its accessibility to a cycling network via the nearby Pelton Canal Park Connector as well as revamped canals that offer even more opportunities for outdoor activities for all ages.
– Singapore Sports Hub
– Kallang Riverside Park
– Pelton Canal Park Connector – Gardens By The Bay
– Marina Bay Golf Course
– Geylang Park Connector
– East Coast Park
With plenty of exciting urban renewal and commercial projects under way in the vicinity right now, Sims Urban Oasis is set to be the centre of all that’s new when they are completed in 2020.
Potential for growth
Sims Urban Oasis at the dynamic heart of four major growth areas. Future developments will transform and reshape the en re precinct.
- The new Paya Lebar Central will comprise a 12-hectare cluster of offices, retail, F&B, e-commerce and public spaces
- The rejuvena on of Geylang Serai with a new civic centre that will offer community facili es, arts spaces and events
- One KM and Kallang Wave Mall, together with existing malls like City Plaza and Leisure Park Kallang, will create a more exci ng shopping experience for all
- The future neighbourhood at the upcoming Bidadari development that will integrate with a Heritage Walk, communal spaces and a 10-hectare park around the beautiful Alkaff Lake
- The emergence of Singapore’s next education on hub which includes WDA Lifelong Learning Institute and the notable James Cook University that will expand its enrollment to 7,500 in 2019 up from 3,400 students in 2014