Where are the west growth areas in Singapore that your EC development benefit? West region had given the impression with largest area of industrial buildings and HDB flats. Since decade ago, great changes have taken place. Today, like some kind of Cinderella story, Jurong has become the hotspot with the rapid development of Jurong Lake District, Nanyang Technological University, Downtown MRT Line, Tuas Port, and recently-announced Jurong Innovation District in Budget 2016.
Let’s quickly have a look at many exciting developments in the vicinity.
- Jurong Lake District: Singapore’s 2nd CBD, the largest commercial hub out of city and Regional Centre.
- Jurong Innovation District: It’s the future industry park integrated with study, work, play, including NTU campus, Cleantech Park.
- Downtown Line 2: The newly-opening MRT Line connect Chua Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang to the city of Newton, Little India and Bugis via the sought-after Bukit Timah school zone.
- Tengah New Town: It’s the future forest town in the west and next to Jurong Innovation District and bounded by Jurong West, Bukit Batok and Choa Chu Kang.
- Jurong Regional Line: Jurong Regional Line will connect Choa Chu Kang, Tengah, Jurong West and Jurong East to provide easier connectivity for the residents in the west.
- Nanyang Technological University(NTU): it is among the world’s best young universities.
- Jurong West: Read about the transformation in the neighborhood town from URA Master Plan.
- Choa Chu Kang: Read about the transformation in the neighborhood town from URA Master Plan.
- Bukit Panjang: Read about the transformation in the neighborhood town from URA Master Plan.
- Bukit Batok: Read about the transformation in the neighborhood town from URA Master Plan.