|Amber Park (安铂苑) | Luxury resort condo in East Coast/ Marine Parade
|Prestigious address | Freehold | 230,000 sqft | 592 units | City Developments
3 blocks of 21-storey |Unique Stratosphere corridor on 22nd storey
|Near Tanjong Park MRT, Marine Parade town centre and East Coast Park
|请今日致电 (+65) 8869 9826 咨询最新资讯
|请今日短信到 (+65) 9617 0846咨询最新资讯
Is it the right time to invest in East Coast/Marine Parade?
- Freehold, rare land size of over 230,000sqft in prestigious District 15, touted as the best district in the East.
- Just 3-minutes’ walk to the future Tanjong Katong MRT Station and a short walk across to East Coast Park with 15km of scenic coastline.
- Nested within the private residential enclave with great rental potential.
- Well-connected island-wide via East Coast Parkway (ECP), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and a short drive to Changi Airport/ Jewel @ Changi and Central Business District (CBD), Singapore Sports Hub and Gardens by the Bay.
- Near to shopping malls like Parkway parade, 112 Katong, Katong V, KINEX etc and the East Coast area is well-known as a foodie haven, offering from framed hawker fare and heritage eats, to hipster cafes and chic bistros.
- Popular schools like Tao Nan Primary School, Victoria School, Haig Girls’ School, Tanjong Katong Primary and CHIJ (Katong) Primary, St. Patrick’s School are close by.
- Designed by award-winning architect Chan Soo Khian, SCDA.
- A signature feature of Amber Park- The Stratosphere at Level 22 – a rooftop recreational deck, 235m above sea level that connects the three towers together and boost a 600m jogging track, gourmet kitchen, gymnasium among others.
Want to get to know more? Kindly please call Sale Enquiry Hotline at (+65) 8869 9826 to contact our Developer Sale Representative today.
Book An Appointment to view showflat to avoid long waiting queue or showflat close! check available units and direct developer sale prices!
Amber Park | 安珀苑 | Market On The Move
9 Mar 2020: Amber Park sold 206 units, including 1-bedroom + study, 2-bedroom/2-bedroom + study, 3-bedroom，4-bedroom, 5-bedroom and penthouses.
7 Mar 2020: Amber Park sold #11-09.
28 Feb 2020: Amber Park sold #20-05.
12 Feb 2020: Amber Park sold #07-19，#17-18.
02 Feb 2020: Amber Park sold #03-18.
31 Jan 2020: Amber Park sold #21-05，#08-27.
4 Jan 2020: Amber Park sold 6 units.
6 May 2019: Amber Park sold over 115 units, with a total sales price of $240 million.
26 Apr 2019: Amber Park will open the showflat for public preview.
Amber Park |安珀苑 | Luxury freehold new condo in East Coast/Marine Parade
Amber Park (安珀苑) is the largest freehold condo in Amber Road in the sought-after East Coast/Marine Parade area during the last decade. In between Amber Road and Amber Gardens, Amber Park is within short walk from the upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT Station on the Thomsn East Coast Line. Schools within a 2km radius include Tao Nan School, CHIJ (Katong) Primary and Tanjong Katong Girls’ School. In the close proximity of East Coast Park and Marine Parade town centre, Amber Park will offer 592 units across 3 towers of 21-storey on the land area of over 213,000 sqft.
Developed by the renowned City Developments, Amber Park is designed by SCDA Architects and regarded as the “Marina Bay Sands” in the East Coast. In the first time in Singapore, the residential development has a 32,507 sq ft rooftop recreational deck that connects three 21-storey towers. Called the Stratosphere, it features a 600m sky jogging track, touted by CDL as the first for a condo in Singapore, as well as a yoga deck, gym and spa pool, among other facilities.
Amber Park has received good take-up rate since its launch in May 2019. 75% of its penthouse units were sold. It’s reported that 85% of the buyers were Singaporeans, while the remaining were foreigners mainly from China, Malaysia, Indonesia, India and others. As a star-development in the East Coast area, residents know it is rare to find another District 15 freehold residential project which sits on such an expansive site so near an MRT station which is directly connected to the city centre.
Amber Park | 安珀苑| Location and Amenities
Amber Park (安珀苑) is ideally located in between Amber Road and Amber Gardens in the sought-after East Coast/Marine Parade area. Close to the golden coast of Singapore – East Coast Park, Amber Park is just within 200 meters from the upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT Station on the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL). Being of significant importance, the first MRT Line through this culture-rich and popular residential area will bring more connectivity convenence to the residents in the whole east region. Interected with Downtown Line, South-Nouth Line, East-West Line and Circle Line, the TEL line will conveniently connect the East Coast area to the city centre such as Marina Bay, Tanjong Park, Chinatown, Outram Park, Orchard Road and Changi so on.
Amber Park is close to Tanjong Katong Road, Marine Parade Road, East Coast Road, the East Coast Parkway (ECP), and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE). Besides the closeness to Marina Parade town centre, Amber Park are very conveniently located within a short drive to the Paya Lebar Commercial Centre, Marina Bay Central Business District, Orchard Road Business District and Changi International Airport. For example, Amber Park residents are only a 10 to 15 minute drive to the Central Financial District (CBD), a 15 minute drive to Orchard Road, Singapore’s largest shopping district, and a 15 minute drive to Changi International Airport and Jewel Changi shopping centre.
The appeal of Amber Park is not only its excellent prime residential location, but also its enviable surroundings. Amber park is close to Singapore’s Gold Coast-East Coast Park, which stretches over 10 km and is the most popular waterfront park, ideally for seaside activities and family gatherings. There you can enjoy the stunning beaches and participate in the wonderful coast recreational activities, like Barbecue, cycling, skating, jogging, water sports, picnics, etc. What’s more, there are a variety of restaurants, food market, bars and cafes. For example, the famous East Coast Lagoon Food Village, East Coast Seafood Centre, Long Beach Restaurant, and Parkland Green are good choice for leisure dining.
What we cannot afford to ignore is that, Amber Park is close to Marine Parade Central, which is lined with malls and a great place to shop and dine and attend community events. What stand in the town centre are Parkway Parade, NTUC Fairprice, Katong Shopping Centre, Katong Plaza, Roxy Square , I12 Katong and Katong Square, etc. Those malls provide a variety of retail stores, food outlets, supermarkets and other recreational facilities for the surrounding residents. These neighborhood malls are an important part of everyday life for the East Coast’s private residential neighborhoods, forming a historical imprint for generations to come.
For those who prefer to modern urban living, if you do not want to go to the Marina Bay Central Business District and Orchard Road shopping street, you can drive or take a taxi/Grab car from Amber Park to Paya Lebar Commercial Centre, which is a new rising business centre in the east region. it is not only the intersection of the East-West MRT Line and the Circle MRT lines, but also cluster the Singapore Post Centre, Paya Lebar Square, Payar Lebar Quarter and other important commercial buildings. These important landmarks are the home to hundreds of retail shops, various specialty stores, Chinese and Western restaurants, supermarkets, department stores, cinemas and other facilities, attracting hundreds of thousands of people to shop, dine and relax there every day. In addition to these buildings, the nearby traditional City Plaza, Tangjong Katong Complex and Kinex (former OneKM Shopping Mall) give many more options for nearby residents.
If residents are looking for fresh vegetables, fruits and meat, you can visit Block 84 Marine Parade Central Market and Food Centre, Dunman Food Centre, Block 13 Haig Road Market Centre, Block 4A Jalan Batu Market and Food Centre, Block 51 Old Airport Road Market and Food Centre, etc. These market centres are a great places for residents to experience the local economic and delicious living.
For those residnets with school-going children, there are a number of government schools around Amber Park, including Tanjong Katong Primary School, Haig Girls’ School, Tanjong Katong Girl’s School, Tao Nan Primary School, CHIJ (Katong) Primary School, Kong Hwa Primary School, Tanjong Katong Secondary School, Broadrick Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School, Dunman High School and Tao Nan School. In addition, for residents who need to attend an international school close to Amber Park, there will be available EtonHouse Internationl Research Pre-school, Canadian International School (Tanjong Katong Campus) and Chatsworth International School (East Campus).
Amber Park is located in a prime location in District 15 and is surrounded by healthcare facilities. Just a few minutes drive east to Parkway Parade, where there are many specialist clinics. Residents can also drive along the East Coast Parkway to Singapore General Hospital, one of the most renowned public hospitals in the city, or to the Raffles Hospital in Bugis. Health City Novena is also a 15-minute drive distance, with its large, state-of-the-art facilities, including Chen Tock Seng Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Specialist Centre, and other national health institutions. Along Orchard Road till Singapore Botanic Gardens, there is the Gleneagles Hospital and Medical Centre on Napier Road and the Camden Medical Centre nearby. In the vicinity of Carinhill, Orchard Road, there is Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Medical Centre and Paragon Medical Central.
Amber Park | 安珀苑 | Site Plan and Facilities
Amber Park (安铂苑) new condo project is the rebirth of the original Amber Park on the same site by the same developer. From the visionary minds of its original developer City Developments Limited (CDL) and the acclaimed SCDA Architects, the new Amber Park is poised to redefine seafront living just as it first did over 30 years ago.
The site of new Amber Park is belongs to the former Amber Park. The land parcel was successfully bidded for by CDL and Hong Leong Group in a collective acquisition in 2017. With a land area of approximately 19,850 sqm, which equates to 213,676 sq ft and a floor area ratio of 2.8, this land site is one of the large freehold parcels in the entire the East Coast region. CDL and Hong Leong Group is a long-established and reputable developer consortium in Singapore behind numerous luxury condominium projects such as Gramercy Park, New Futura, South Beach Residences, Boulevard 88 and many more. Designed by internationally renowned designer Soo K. Chan (SCDA Architects), Amber Park aims to create a new East Coast landmark, known as the “Marina Bay Sands Hotel” condominium in the east region.
Amber Park consists of three 21-storey residential buildings with a total of 592 freehold private residential units. The entire project is fully equipped with 36 different apartment facilities for residents to use. Includes lounge pool, lagoon pool, clubhouse, spa pool, barbecue pavilion, children’s playground, forest trails, garden lounge and more. It’s expected to be completed by the year of 2023.
In line with the beauty of the East Coast, Amber Park has created a modern tropical paradise with condominium facilities that allow residents to relax and unwind. Whether you’re splashing around in the splashing Blue Lake pool or indulging in the comfortable waterbeds and spa pools, there’s definitely something to take the edge off. Equally soothing are the lush green gardens, and those gazebos and quiet corners. From poolside decks and barbecue areas to the Amber Clubhouse for private dinners, Amber Park has more space for residents to host parties in a variety of styles.
Residents can revel in an coveted residential address that keeps them close to the sea and its idyllic pleasures but is yet mere minutes from the city centre. Within the iconic condo development, there are 3 blcks of 21-stoery apartments. In between, there are 2 distinct recreation zones to provide the residents to take full advantage of the coastal location, either at the ground level or in the sky to facing the sea. Play amidst the clouds up at The Stratosphere on Level 22 overlooking the sea or make a splash at the Lagoon Bay on Level 1. At the end of the day, retreat to your inner sanctum, resting easy on the assurance of quality and luxury that comes with every CDL home.
- The stratosphere, Seafront Living 235 feet Above sea level
Connecting the 3 residential towers at the top is The Stratosphere. This rooftop recreation deck is the signature feature of Amber Park, as it is the first kind in the residential development in Singapore. Rising 235 feet above sea level. The Stratosphere lets nothing come between the sky, sea and you. Catch the dawn from the Yoga Deck, and watch the rays lingering from the Lounge at the other end. Together with the sea-facing Gymnasium, the 600-metre Jogging Track elevates exercise to a delightful sensory experience.
- Make a splash at the Lagoon Bay on Level 1
Play and relax amidst modern tropical landscaping and facilities inspired by the East Coast setting. Make a splash at the Lagoon Pool, or take a soak at the Aqua Beds or the Hydrotherapy Pool. Equally soothing are the lush gardens, dotted with pavilions and quiet nooks. From the poolside decks to the barbeque pavilion and the private dining over at Club Amber, there are also plenty of spaces for you to host any gathering in style.
| Amber Park |安铂苑 | Unit Layout and Interior Design
Amber Park (安铂苑) will build 592 luxury apartments across 3 blocks of 21-storey on some freehold land area of over 213,000 sqft. No detail is too small when it comes to ensuring your home is a sanctum as it should be. Unit sizes range from 463 sq ft for a one-bedroom plus study apartment to 5,005 sq ft for the largest penthouse, which has six bedrooms plus a study. For your selection are units ranging from 1-bedroom+study to 5-bedroom+study and penthouses, with well-appointed interiors and thoughtful layouts.
The bedrooms are elegantly dressed in a palette of warm wooden tones and soft greys, while the bathrooms feature wares and fittings from Villeroy & Boch, Geberit and Grohe. In the fully equipped kitchen, appliances from V-Zug and Bosch make this space a delight to both the casual cook and the serious chef. Along with a suite of smart features, our Premier Residential Services ensure your needs and wants are fully taken care of.
In Amber Park, a life of ease and comfort awaits. Get used to having it your way with smart features that make your life at Amber Park even better. The Smart Hub in every unit is the gateway which connects all the smart appliances, allowing you to remotely control them via the Smart Home app on your mobile device.
Amber Park residents will no doubt get served by the premier residential Services. Enjoy seamless assistance, from arranging for laundry and housekeeping, transport bookings, catering for parties, restaurant reservations, and more. (Selected services are chargeable. Terms and conditions apply)
- Amber Park 5-Bedroom Interior Dsign – Living and Dining
- Amber Park 5-Bedroom Interior Dsign – Bedroom
安铂苑 | Amber Park | East Coast/Marine Parade Market Update
Amber Park is in the sought-after east coast residential enclave in District 15 which is close to both the local best sea coast and the bustle city centre. Besides the clusters of many traditional landed house estate, East Coast such as Tanjong Rhu, Katong, Joo Chiat, Marine Parade and Siglap area are also down the ages famous for its many clusters of upscale private condominiums and apartments. beautiful Along the beautiful East Coast Park spreading over 10 km, it’s the mature residential estate with rich history, colourful culture and many local favourite foods.
According to the significant development of the island country, the historical east coast area is also under transformation with a series of the new blockbuster infrastructures on the going. For example, the Thomson East Coast MRT Line (TEL) are going to greatly facilitate the living of residents in the east. The upcoming Bayshore new town in the Bedok South and next to East Coast Park will bring into more population and investment value for the east region.
Singapore private home market has entered the new uptrend cycle after the soar of land bid from both Collective Sales from developers and Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme during the period from 2016 to 2018. According to the URA reported in January 2020, Singapore private home prices rose 2.7% in 2019, as compared with the 7.9% increase in 2018. In 2019, new private residential property sales by developers increased 12.7 per cent to 9,912 units too.
There is a genuine, underlying demand for the private home. The increase in new sales transactions and growth in overall prices indicate the resilience of private residential property. In 2020, Market watchers expect the market trends to be similar to 2019, given that market fundamentals remain unchanged: interest rates are expected to remain low, while the economy is expected to improve slightly in 2020.
Amber Park site in the prime city-fringe residential area. In 2019, for Core Centre Region (CCR) housing market, the overall price index decreased 1.7%, as compared to the increase of 6.7% in 2018, while the prices in the Rest of Centre Region (RCR) or city fringe and mass-market increased by 2.8% and 4.2% respectively. According to the URA media release, the transaction volume and price index are still in line with the historical trend, which demonstrates the sustainability of high-end residential market. 2019 observed a series of new high prices in many hallmark areas, such as Holland Village, Newton Circus, River Valley, Outram Park, East Coast and so on. In 2020, it’s expected that around 4,000 new non-landed residential units 23 projects could be launched in 2020 in the CCR region, while 6,000 units across 22 projects are expected to be launched in the city-fringe region.
The new cycle of En Bloc sales fever has taken place in the residential market since 2016, given that the numbers of unsold developer projects hit the historical low and increasingly fierce competition in Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme. The land costs for private condominium projects have island-wide increased varying from 15% to 20% in different regions in 2018, not mentioned the benchmark land cost in 2016. In CCR market, the average land cost was over $1800psf in 2018, which transferred the average new development launch price in 2019 to jump up to among $2800 to 3500psf. During last year, it has been transacted over $4000psf in the most prestigious Nassim Road, Orchard Boulevard, Ardmore Park, and Marina Bay area.
The high-end residential market has turned up following the rise of higher land cost since 2017. New sales price tag replace the old one that more new condo projects in city area have been sold at higher prices. High-end housing market have running into a new uptrend cycle that sales price across $3000 psf is not a miracle any more.
1) In city-fringe, freehold Sky Everton in Outram Park sold over $2550 psf at average, a $2895psf price was transacted for a high floor 2-bedroom unit. For 99-year leasehold project One Pearl Bank in Outram Park, there are around 50 units sold over $2500 psf. The highest transacted price is $2875 for some 36th floor 3 bedroom units.
2) In the East Coast area, prime District 15, freehold project in Amber Road – Coastline Residences sold some 2 bedroom unit at $3,010 psf, together with other 5 unit sold over $2,800 psf in 2019. Even in the mass market, the integrated residential development next to Bangkok MRT Station – Sengkang Grand Residences have sold over 45 unit at above $1800 psf, the highest transaction price was $1,898 psf. This is absolutely incredible.
3) In the Orchard upscale area, like Orchard Boulevard, ultra-luxury new residential development, Boulevard 88 have witnessed its 4 penthouse units transacted around $4,899～$5,125 psf in 2019. Another neighbor luxury development – 3 Orchard By The Park sold its 2 penthouse units around $4,638 to $4,805 psf in 2019. Across the road, TwentyOne Angullia Park sold its last 7,718sqft penthouse unit at $4,146 psf in 2019.
4) In Dhoby Ghaut area, 99-year leasehold new condo Haus On Handy sold new record price for its 969 sqft unit at $2,913psf in 2019. Other 30 units from the new launch was sold over $2830 psf in 2019. It’s not believable that one year ago, the latest completion 99-year leasehold development in the close vicinity – Sophia Hills was sold only averagely at $1900 to 2200psf.
5) In Jiat Kim Street area, the fringe of River Valley enclave, luxury new condo – Riviere was transacted at average price of $2886psf in 2019, with 7 units was sold over $3000psf. The highest price was done at $3,305psf by some 1-bedroom unit at 36th floor in June 2019, following the 2nd highest price at $3,247psf was transacted for some 4-bedroom with unit at 35th floor with size of 2002sqft.
6) In the charming Holland Village area, the blockbuster new launch – the mixed development – One Holland Village Residences set up the historical high transaction prices since Nov 2019. Over 120 units was sold at between $2600 to $3300psf since then. The highest price was transacted for some high-floor duplex 4 bedroom at eye-catching $3363psf. Another bouquet freehold new launch -Van Holland which is opposite to Holland Village sold over 10 units in Jan 2020 with average prices at $2950psf. Following this trend, another mega freehold new condo-Leedon Green in Leedon Heights launched in Jan 2020 and sold over 30 units with average transaction prices at between $2600 to $2900psf.
7) In Tanjong Pager, CBD area, Skyscraper luxury newly-completed condo – Wallich Residence sold its 2 junior penthouse units (59th, 60th floor, 3509sqft) between $4702 to $4987psf in 2019. In the rising star CBD area, along west side of Beach Road, South Beach Residences sold 2 penthouse units (42th floor- 6,728sqft, 45th floor- 4,424sqft) between $3,865 to $3,888psf during the period of 2018 to 2019.
From the review of the developer new project sales across the market, we understand that the residential markets, especially the prime city-fringe and CCR market have achieved the breakthrough in transaction prices during the years from 2018 to 2019. Let’s have a second look at the east coast residential market.
The most highlighted feature in east coast residential area is that freehold developments dominate the local housing market, given its well-developed nature for ages. Almost all the new launch projects are redeveloped from the collective sales of the old estate of freehold as there is rare any piece of empty land left. In the following chat, we can review the developer sales transactions for the past 10 years in District 15 and 16. Those are the records of the dominating freehold projects in the region.
Referring to the above transaction chart, the transacted average new sales price has steadily increased from $1300 psf in 2011 to over $2400 psf in 2019, equivalent to around 80% upside regardless of the modulation of transaction volume. The most significant jump-up of price occurred in 2019, when most of new projects developed through the collective sales was launched. The good cases in points are Amber 45, Coastline Residences, Amber Park, Meyer Mansion, Meyer House which opened for sales one after another from middle of 2018.
1) Amber 45: freehold residential project on the site of 69,858 sq ft located at 45 Amber Road, beside Amber Residences. With total 190 units in the single tower, there is a range of two- to four-bedroom units from 614 sq ft to 1,798 sq ft, of which about 70 percent are two- and three-bedders. All units will come with integrated smart home features. 80 units were sold during the launch weekend in 2018 with the average psf price about $2,200. By the time of May, 2020, and receiving TOP soon, Amber 45 has left 21 units for sale, with average transacted price over $2,300 psf.
2) Coastline Residences: freehold project on 9 Amber Road, launched for sale at $2,450 psf in April 2019. The development sits on the site of the former Parkway Mansion and will comprise of 2 blocks of 21-storey tower with a total of 144 residential units. The units range from one- to three-bedders, and there will be one penthouse. Katong Park MRT of the TEL line is right at the doorstep of this condo.
3) Nyon: Located at 12 Amber Road, the freehold project draws inspiration from Peranakan culture and is a short walk from the future Tanjong Katong MRT station on the Thomson-East Coast Line, which is anticipated to start operating by 2023. The development will feature a single 18-storey tower with 92 units sited on a 28,409 sq ft plot. There are three layouts available from one- to three-bedroom units sized from 484 sq ft to 1,615 sq ft. Nyon were sold from $2,060 to $2,515 psf in 2019.
4) One Meyer: freehold boutique development on Meyer Road. Previously held by The Albracca, the site is now converted into a freehold development comprising of 66 elite residential units with a mix of compact two- and three-bedroom units with sizes from 614 to 1,033 sq ft.
The transacted prices range from $2,495 psf for a 1,033-sqft unit to $2,812 sqft for a 646-sqft unit. The recent average transaction price is $2,672 psf. There are over 20 units sold since its launch in April 2019.
5) Meyer mansion: rare freehold high-rise condo project on 79 Meyer Road on former Casa Meyfort residential site. Developed by GuocoLand, The 25-storey tower in District 15 comprises 200 units, ranging from 484 sq ft one-bedders to 2,142 sq ft four-bedroom premium units. A big drawing point is that higher-floor units boast unblocked panoramic sea views. The project has sold over 35 units with recent transacted price at $2,749 psf. The past transacted prices range from $2,479 psf in Feb 2020 for a 1,765-sqft unit to $ 3,182 psf in Sep 2019 for a 484-sqft unit.
When Amber Park is concerned, readers can easily pick up the advantages from its the location, land area, landscape, facilities, developer reputation. Amber Park is the largest new freehold condominium with most options of communal facilities and unit mix on the prime Amber Road in the East Coast/Marine Parade area. The transacted price started from $2,263 psf in May 2019 for a 549-sqft units to $2,732 psf in Jul 2019 for a 4,392-sqft unit. The above chart of price comparison give a good illustration how are the projects nearby Amber Park or comparable were successfully transacted.
What’s more, even the 99-year leasehold condo project-Seaside Residences on Siglap Link (a bit far away from prestigious Amber/Meyer Road) were averagely transacted at $1,936 psf. There were over 53 units transacted above $2,000 psf ranging from $2,001 to $ 2,233 psf. As another latest new launch freehold project, Urban Treasure is located right side of Eunos Link and close to Kaki Ubi industry estate, which is Out of Central Region. The average psf prices transacted at $1,958.
Given its rare supply of large area of land parcel for developing freehold condominium in the Amber Road/Meyer Road enclave, Amber Park is true jewel for own stay or increase investment value. Over 205 units have been sold since its launch in May 2019 with 75% of its 4 luxury penthouses off the shelf. The following chart collected the recent transacted prices for Amber Park. Readers can justify its entry price vs it’s many a number of its attributes.
Welcome to Contact Sales Hotline and Visit Amber Park Showflat For Latest Update on Developer Direct Sales Prices, Balance Units, etc.
Plan to visit Amber Park showflat or actual site? It is important to make appointment with our Developer Sale Representative at Sales Hotline 8869 9826 before you come to visit the showflat or actual units. By planning beforehand, you will make the most use of your time to avoid the disappointment of or embarrass: show flat or actual site closing, choice unit is sold, etc.
By Booking Appointment by calling Sales Hotline 8869 9826 or online registration, you will not required to register at the reception counter when you visit the showflat. With the assistance of our professional sales representatives, you will be more assured ,well informed and prepared before commit to purchase new project home. Besides, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer prices. What’s more, you are not required to pay commission to our sales professional.