|Prime District 10|Nassim Hill/Tanglin embassy district
|Super prestigious address still affortable quantum price
|1 Block | 101 units | 1-3 bedrooms
|Near Napier MRT/ Singapore Botanic Gardens
|Near Tanglin embassy area/ Nassim GCB enclave
|Close to Tanglin/Orchard Road shopping belt
|Developed by Renowned Keppel Land
|Call +65-886998-26 for Developer Sales Enquiry
19 Nassim | 纳森山公寓| Selling Points
- Developed by Renowned Premium Real Estate Developer & Designed by International Celebrated & Award Winning Architect
- Perhaps Singapore’s Most Coveted and Prestigious Address
- Surrounded by Embassies and Singapore’s Most Upmarket Real Estate
- Surrounded by Good Class Bungalows, Ultra Luxury Condos & Hotels, Singapore’s Most Well Known Shopping Belt
- Superb Exclusivity – Super Low Residential Supply In The Neighbourhood
- Right at the Door Step of Singapore’s only UNESCO World Heritage Site – Singapore Botanic Gardens
- The 1st Residential Development in Singapore to be powered by Artificial Intelligence
- Rare Opportunity to Own a Piece of Real Estate in Nassim Hill/Nassim Road
– Relatively affordable entry price with the offering of 1 & 2 bedroom units
– Previous Nassim Woods was just a rental apartment? Even if it were to be for sale, the unit sizes were at least 1,991-2,368sqft.
– The last launch in Nassim was almost 6-7 years ago and the entry price for the smallest unit was over $6 million?
– Even huge GCB lands in Nassim Road are hitting almost $3000psf.
– Upcoming launches in the vicinity look likely to cross $4xxxpsf (Park House collective sales).
Want to get to know more? Kindly please call Sale Enquiry Hotline at (+65) 8869 9826 to contact our Developer Sale Representative today.
Book An Appointment to view showflat to avoid long waiting queue or showflat close! check available units and direct developer sale prices!
Land Area (sqm)
19 Nassim | 纳森山公寓| Prestigious Exclusive Condo
19 Nassim is an exclusive luxury condominium development at 19 Nassim Hill, Singapore’s premier residential area. Proudly developed by renowned developer Keppel Land, 19 Nassim is ideally located in the Tanglin embassy district, next to the Interpol Innovation Centre building, opposite the US Embassy, the British and Australian High Commissions. and close to the Singapore Botanic Gardens and the upcoming Napier MRT station on Thomson East-Coast Line.
19 The Nassim occupies on the land of approximately 5,785 sqm under a 99-year lease and comsist of a 10-storey residential building with 101 luxury units. Constrats to the traditional large size, high quantum price residential develpment, The developer aims to launch small to medium sized units to meet the demand from the new era of young families and investors. It includes a variety of options from one bedroom to one bedroom + study, two bedroom, two bedroom + study and three bedroom units. 19 Nassim is a rare modern luxury botanque condo project in the prime coveted location with short walk distance to the new MRT station.
19 Nassim | 纳森山公寓| Location and Amenities
19 Nassim is an upscale condominium project located in the most pretigious private residential area of District 10, between Nassim Hill and Napier Road in the Tanglin Planning Zone. 19 Nassim is surrounded by luxury condominiums and prime good class bungalow estate. The new launch project is close to the embassy area. the next door is the Interpol Innovation Centre, and across the street is the Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the US Embassy, the Chinese Embassy, the British and Australian High Commissions, the British Cultural Centre. The condominiums are located in a prestigious and well-developed area where the residents are either prominent or big businessmen.
19 Nassim condo is no doubt rare which is so close to the upcoming Napier MRT Station on the Thomson-East Coast Line which is connected to the North-South Line, Circle Line, East-West Line and Downtown MRT Line. Conveniently located in the vicinity of Napier Road, there are 6 buses lines access to Orchard Road and other parts of the island, at downstairs of the 19 Nassim. Surrounded by a wide range of amenities, 19 Nassim residents are within a 3-5 minute walk to Tanglin Road Shopping Street, which is the home to Tanglin Mall, Tudor Court Shopping Gallery, Tanglin Place, Tanglin Shopping Centre, Claymore Connect, Delfi Orchard, Forum The Shopping Mall and more. And of course the famous Orchard Road shopping street is not far away, bringing more convenience to the lives of the residents.
Besides direct access to Orchard Road shopping area, 19 Nassim is also in the vincity of Central Business District, Marina Bay Financial Centre via MRT or by the car/taxi. If you are travelling by car, you have direct access to the PIE and CTE Expressways via the nearby Holland Road, Farrer Road, Orchard Road, etc.
19 Nassim Apartments is ideally located close to the iconic Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is an 82-hectare tropical paradise and a haven for the senses. Residents of 19 Nassim can enjoy one of the most loved tropical gardens on Earth as their very own. From the first glimmer of sunlight at dawn to the gentle fade of dusk, the Singapore Botanic Gardens simply captivates. Enjoy a picnic or concerts by the Shaw Symphony Stage or breathe in fresh air while strolling through the nature wonderlands of Orchid Gardens, Keppel Discovery Wetlands or the Botanists’ Boardwalk and uncover a wealth of tropical treasures that guarantee a soothing experience.
Don’t forget the city’s coolest enclave -Tanglin Village. Dine out in style at Dempsey Hill which is located just a five-minute drive away from 19 Nassim. It’s time to chill with Singapore’s cosmopolitan community at hip art galleries, upmarket boutiques and chic cocktail bars. Also, there’s always something for the family – think trendy restaurants, enchanting bistros and a smorgasbord of delightful delicatessens.
For thorough relaxation, the residents can take a dip in the not-too-distant MacRitchie Reservoir. For the ultimate wilderness ecological experience, residents are welcomed to Singapore’s major ecological leisure area-Mandai Nature Precinct, located in the heart of the central catchment area. The 126-hectare Mandai Park Development will be the home to Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, River Safari, Bird Park and Rainforest Park, which will bring guests a unique nature and wildlife destination.
19 Nassim Hill is located in a prime location in District 10, surrounded by healthcare facilities. Where within 5 mintue walk is the Gleneagles Hospital and Medical Centre on Napier Road and the nearby Camden Medical Centre. Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Medical Centre on Orchard Road, Paragon Medical Central, and Alexandria Hospital on Alexandria Road are also around 10 minutes away, making it easy for future residents to get access to the first-class healthcare service on the going.
For the school-going family, there are quite some government schools, internatinal schools,college and university in the vicinity. Here we just name a few, Alexandra Primary School, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Ango-Chinese Schools, Queenstown Primary School, Crescent Girls’ Secondary School, Queenstown Secondary School, Gan Eng Seng Secondary School and Saint Margaret’s Secondary School.
The international schools nearby include ISS International School, Norwegian Supplementary School, Finnish Supplementary School, Chinese International School, Swedish Supplementary Education School and Chatsworth International School （Orchard Campus). Besides, the National University of Singapore (Bukit Timah Campus).
19 Nassim | 纳森山公寓 | Site Plan and Facilities
19 Nassim is a trophy boutique residence in the coveted Nassim residential enclave. The developer Keppel Land apppoints SCDA Architects Pte Ltd to design the sought-after life on Nassim, one of the garden city’s prestigious locales. Built on the land parcel of 62,270 sqft, 19 Nassim will offer 101 exclusive apartments and luxury communal facilities. With selected screens cleverly-designed against full-height windows, astounding views can be enjoyed in absolute privacy, while elegantly-detailed facades shape this work of architectural art.
Mark Your Arrival
A journey of sensory pleasure unfolds as you enter The Lobby. Here, nature and architecture blend together harmoniously. Be mesmerised as the gentle cascading steps pave the way to a lush, landscaped pool deck, revealing the stunning Garden Lounge and infinity Lap Pool.
Spaces with Natural Style
The pool deck, a calming composition of water and clean lines, is elegantly framed by raw hues of granite and a timeless palette of light greys and verdant greens. The Pool Cabanas and The Gym blend the tranquility of the infinity Lap Pool with the vibrancy of the Kids’ Pool in an arrangement of refined leisure amenities.
Elevated Living Above & Beyond
Opening up to the rooftop lounge overlooking a manicured lawn, a state-of-the-art kitchen by leading European appliance brands sets the perfect scene for intimate gourmet dining functions in The Club. Host your party under the stars at The Grill and be mesmerised by expansive city views.
Soak in Splendour and Sophistication
A Relaxation Pool at the Club Level offers panoramic views of the surrounding Nassim enclave against the Garden City’s skyline. This private haven, with a heated Jet pool, guarantees ultimate relaxation day or night.
19 Nassim | 纳森山公寓 | Unit layout and Interior Design
Situated in one of the top private residential areas – Nassim Hill/Nassim Road, it is not uncommon to find condominiums sold in the tens of millions of dollars. 191 Nassim will offers only 101 exclusive units spreading into a 10-storey tower, with a variety of option including 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom + study, 2-bedroom, 2-bedroom + study and 3-bedroom units.
With its minimalist, contemporary tropical architecture set within a natural landscape for intimate garden living, 19 Nassim beautifully blends the boundaries between indoors and outdoors. The one- to three-bedroom apartments are thoughtfully designed with a practical and functional layout. Selected two-bedroom and all three-bedroom apartments have access to private lift lobbies, with a selection of three- bedroom apartments boasting generous double volume space which allows natural light into a large living area.
19 Nassim units are well decorated and feature a wide range of branding appliances and fittings from well-known European brands. Enjoy a curated collection of kitchen appliances favoured by Michelin-Starred restaurants around the world, as well as bathware and fittings preferred by the world’s top interior designers for luxury hotels, right within your own home. At 19 Nassim, you’ll find Swiss V-zug kitchen appliances, French Villeroy & Boch bathware and German Dornbracht sanitary fittings. These European brands are 19 Nassim, an exquisite tribute to future owners. A walk-in wardrobe with built-in dehumidifier is built into the bedrooms of selected units to prevent moisture and mildew in the clothes.
In this era of rapidly changing digital technology, the developer is also seizing the opportunity to leverage advanced technology to enhance the resident experience. The entire apartment is equipped with a smart locking system, a home monitoring camera system, and an intelligent air conditioning control system to conveniently and intelligently open up sophisticated living. A suite of bespoke services has been exclusively arranged for residents of 19 Nassim. From curated events to catering to everyday needs, the Resident Host is always delighted to serve its future residents.
19 Nassim is the first residential development in Singapore designed to be powered by Artificial Intelligence (A.I). The first-of-its-kind smart home management system allows homeowners to smoothly control in-house devices and facilitates quick access to community and lifestyle services via the most popular messaging apps such as WhatsApp and WeChat to create an effortlessly comfortable and smart lifestyle. The A.I. will progressively learn residents habits & daily routines, offering useful suggestions to improve residents smart living experience.
19 Nassim’s launch in February 2020 is a timely opportunity for the future owners looking for the prime residential development in prime District 10, which will bring them better education services, a full range of commercial facilities, smart living, and a more “urban” lifestyle with a comfortable community service. Noteworthy are the new high-end residential developments next to Singapore Botanic Gardens and Tanglin Embassy District, which were short of supply, but Nassim is fortunate to be one of these few home gems.
19 Nassim | 纳森山公寓 | CCR Market Update
15 Nassim Hill is in the coveted Nassim Hill/Nassim Road enclave in prime District 10 of Core Centre Region (CCR). CCR region is down the ages famous for its many clusters of upscale private condominiums and apartments. The CCR residential market is also the most luxurious house segment where many properties sell at the most premium prices, for example, easily across $3000psf.
Singapore private home market has entered the new uptrend cycle after the soar of land bid from both Collective Sales from developers and Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme during the period from 2016 to 2018. According to the URA reported in January 2020, Singapore private home prices rose 2.7% in 2019, as compared with the 7.9% increase in 2018. In 2019, new private residential property sales by developers increased 12.7 per cent to 9,912 units too.
There is a genuine, underlying demand for the private home. The increase in new sales transactions and growth in overall prices indicate the resilience of private residential property. In 2020, Market watchers expect the market trends to be similar to 2019, given that market fundamentals remain unchanged: interest rates are expected to remain low, while the economy is expected to improve slightly in 2020.
For CCR housing market, the overall price index decrease 1.7%, as compared to the increase of 6.7% in 2018, while the prices in City Fringe and mass market increased by 2.8% and 4.2% respectively. According to the URA media release, the transaction volume and price index are still in line with the historical trend, which demonstrates the sustainability of high-end residential market. 2019 observed a series of new high prices in many hallmark areas, such as Holland Village, Newton Circus, River Valley, Outram Park, East Coast and so on. In 2020, it’s expected that around 4,000 new non-landed residential units 23 projects could be launched in 2020 in the CCR region, while 6,000 units across 22 projects are expected to be launched in city-fringe region.
The new cycle of En Bloc sales fever has taken place in the residential market since 2016, given that the numbers of unsold developer projects hit the historical low and increasingly fierce competition in GLS Programme. The land costs for private condominium projects have island-wide increased varying from 15% to 20% in different regions in 2018, not mentioned the benchmark land cost in 2016. In CCR market, the average land cost was over $1800psf in 2018, which transferred the average new development launch price in 2019 to jump up to among $2800 to 3500psf. During last year, it has been transacted over $4000psf in the most prestigious Nassim Road, Orchard Boulevard, Ardmore Park, and Marina Bay area.
The high-end residential market has turned up following the rise of higher land cost since 2017. New sales price tag replace the old one that more new condo projects in city area have been sold at higher prices. High-end housing market have running into a new uptrend cycle that sales price across $3000 psf is not a miracle any more.
1) In city-fringe, freehold Sky Everton in Outram Park sold over $2550 psf at average, a $2895psf price was transacted for a high floor 2-bedroom unit. For 99-year leasehold project One Pearl Bank in Outram Park, there are around 50 units sold over $2500 psf. The highest transacted price is $2875 for some 36th floor 3 bedroom units.
2) In the East Coast area, prime District 15, freehold project in Amber Road – Coastline Residences sold some 2 bedroom unit at $3,010 psf, together with other 5 unit sold over $2,800 psf in 2019. Even in the mass market, the integrated residential development next to Bangkok MRT Station – Sengkang Grand Residences have sold over 45 unit at above $1800 psf, the highest transaction price was $1,898 psf. This is absolutely incredible.
3) In the Orchard upscale area, like Orchard Boulevard, ultra-luxury new residential development, Boulevard 88 have witnessed its 4 penthouse units transacted around $4,899～$5,125 psf in 2019. Another neighbor luxury development – 3 Orchard By The Park sold its 2 penthouse units around $4,638 to $4,805 psf in 2019. Across the road, TwentyOne Angullia Park sold its last 7,718sqft penthouse unit at $4,146 psf in 2019.
4) In Dhoby Ghaut area, 99-year leasehold new condo Haus On Handy sold new record price for its 969 sqft unit at $2,913psf in 2019. Other 30 units from the new launch was sold over $2830 psf in 2019. It’s not believable that one year ago, the latest completion 99-year leasehold development in the close vicinity – Sophia Hills was sold only averagely at $1900 to 2200psf.
5) In Jiat Kim Street area, the fringe of River Valley enclave, luxury new condo – Riviere was transacted at average price of $2886psf in 2019, with 7 units was sold over $3000psf. The highest price was done at $3,305psf by some 1-bedroom unit at 36th floor in June 2019, following the 2nd highest price at $3,247psf was transacted for some 4-bedroomwith unit at 35th floor with size of 2002sqft.
6) In the core River Valley enclave, 99-year leasehold luxury “Botanic Garden” new condo Martin Modern were recently sold at $2,684psf on average,with the highest of $3254psf done for a 1798sqft 4-bedroom flat at 30th floor. Freehold 8 Saint Thomas was launched in second half of 2018, averagely transacted at $3,154psf, with recent highest price of $3,716psf done for a 2422sqft at 35th-floor apartment in Jan 2020. Just after New Year, the newly launched freehold condominium The Avenir, which is next to River Valley Primary School was transacted at the average price of $3223psf. The highest price recorded in January was $3,564psf, a 527-sqft 1-bedroom on 36th floor. The most popular apartments are the type of 4-bedroom + private lift (2,067 to 2411sqft) , which were sold over 10 units to the local residents and foreigners.
7) In Tanjong Pager, CBD area, Skyscraper luxury newly-completed condo – Wallich Residence sold its 2 junior penthouse units (59th, 60th floor, 3509sqft) between $4702 to $4987psf in 2019. In the rising star CBD area, along west side of Beach Road, South Beach Residences sold 2 penthouse units (42th floor- 6,728sqft, 45th floor- 4,424sqft) between $3,865 to $3,888psf during the period of 2018 to 2019.
By reviewing those recent record-breaking transactions done in the residential market, it’s quite new normal for the high-end luxury new condo to be transacted across $3,000 ~ $3,500psf. What if it is a brand-new, large land freehold development with full condo facilities in the coveted address like Nassim Hill in District 10?
When the charming Holland Village area is concerned, the blockbuster new launch – the mixed development – One Holland Village Residences set up the historical high transaction prices since Nov 2019. Over 120 units was sold at between $2,600 to $3300psf since then. The highest price was transacted for some high-floor duplex 4 bedroom at eye-catching $3,363psf. Another boutique freehold new launch -Van Holland which is opposite to Holland Village sold over 10 units in Jan 2020 with average price of $2,950psf.
In the following table, we just summarize the major new launches close to Orchard Shopping belt in recent years, you can justify how rationale are the latest launch prices for 19 Nassim.
Welcome to Contact Sales Hotline and Visit 19 Nassim Showflat For Latest Update on Developer Direct Sales Prices, Balance Units, etc.
Plan to visit 19 Nassim showflat or actual site? It is important to make appointment with our Developer Sale Representative at Sales Hotline 8869 9826 before you come to visit the showflat or actual units. By planning beforehand, you will make the most use of your time to avoid the disappointment of or embarrass: show flat or actual site closing, choice unit is sold, etc.
By Booking Appointment by calling Sales Hotline 8869 9826 or online registration, you will not required to register at the reception counter when you visit the showflat. With the assistance of our professional sales representatives, you will be more assured ,well informed and prepared before commit to purchase new project home. Besides, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer prices. What’s more, you are not required to pay commission to our sales professional.